Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Reflecting Thoughts 22/6/2011

So it's Wednesday now. I'm bored, but I'm enjoying my holiday, somehow. I become afraid when I imagine that I wont be having a long and stressless holiday like now in the future. That's why eventhough i'm feeling really bored here but I am happy. At least, i think i should feel happy during this holiday.

My new laptop is satisfactory and I like it. There's just something quite annoying, i couldn't uninstall the anti-virus software. Is the software itself a virus? I start to doubt it. I spent 1/3 time gaming, another 1/3 time sleeping and the last 1/3 time doing something that is so insignificant that i couldn't even remember. What a dull life. I think it's about time for me to call some people out for movies or something. Socialize time~

I have two problems that kind make my life less happy. First problem is the Petronas Bond. It was so ... unknown.. Totally don't know what is going to happen. And another problem is my eye. My left eye is swollen internally... for a few days, weeks or maybe months. It's neither painful nor itchy, but it is swollen. Kinda make me worried. I seek out a doctor last week and she said it was infection and she fed me with 8 pills of antibiotic per day. Pity all my good bacterias which become the victim of this infection (killed by antibiotics). The bad news is, after consuming all those pills.. my eye is still swollen as 'usual'. My parents want me to go see doctor again today; and well, i think i should. i certainly hope that it isn't something like a tumour or cancer cell. It is going to freak me out.

Okay la, sleep early to see doctor tomoro.

3 comments:

Calvin Lee said...

get well soon =)

Shwu Fei said...

Choi Choi CHoi....u will be fine soon...TOuch Wood!

Unknown said...

poor u :( so wat doctor told u today? r u ok now?