Sunday, June 26, 2011

I am back! (from the world of novel)

Hi everyone! I'm sure you all are pleased to know that I finally return to this world of reality. After my continuous effort to finish the novel which has 4,686,171 words (of course i didnt count the words, it's written in the description), finally I managed to bid farewell to the world of novel and come back to this ... world.

As mentioned earlier, I realize that staying in the world of novel really makes me lose the 'human touch'. Basically, I'm too concentrate in reading till I actually purposely ignore others' messages or sms. And even to parents too, I'm usually too tired to talk to them while i was not reading. The only time I talk to them was during dinner time. And obviously, my style of reading is definitely a eyes-destruction move. I could really feel the strain of my eyes especially at night when I often continuously read for 7 hours non stop. Staring at laptop for 7 hours is okay, but keep on reading the small words in laptop no doubt gives a bigger pressure to my eyes. I think my eyes are probably .. spoilt.

Due to all these reasons, I've decided that I wouldn't start reading another long novel in this short while. It's too destructive to my eyes, health and social life. But i would have to admit that it was indeed a very very very very enjoyable activity to do. Can you imagine that I'd stopped playing any computer games for 3 days? What a miracle power!

Anyway, I'm back. It's time for me to read your blogs and reply the comments. haha.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

which novel is it?

Wei Han said...

it's chinese novel. haha