Friday, June 10, 2011

Congratulations, you are recommended!

[Phone Conversation]

Me: Hi, is this X?
X: Yes, I am X.
Me: I'm Ong Wei Han, a Petronas scholar, I would like to know my Structured Interview status.
X: Please hold on. Let me check for you.

(a moment...)

X: Congratulations, you are recommended for SI. Petronas might give you a position within 6 months and you would be released if Petronas doesn't offer you a job within that period.
Me: (a bit disappointed, though expected) Is there any possibility for Petronas to release me earlier?
X: No, you had signed the contract and you should be responsible to blablabla (didn't really pay attention to what she said already)
Me: Shut up, bitch.

...

Fine, i didnt say that. I said "Thank you. Bye." instead.

Great~~~~~~~~ now I am stuck in this 6 months waiting period dilemma. Congratulations??? =.=

5 comments:

KahJoon_AJ said...

awwwww~sad....tot will get shell or something more geng!

Superbearman89 said...

so what is SI? now I'm a bit worried. although they say we JPA scholars can choose to serve the government or the private industry. don't know true anot.

KahJoon_AJ said...

what?!KOKLEONG,u can choose to work for private as well?!true anot??i dont think so loh,but u all got the higher chance to escape from the bond i think,compared to us doc!sienz!sure cant run away!arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Wei Han said...

at least urs is job secured. haha. no nid to worry about the employment or economic downturn

Xjion89 said...

i duno wat will happen to me 2~~suan lah, ma sei lok dei hang~~