Thursday, June 16, 2011

Feelingful!

There's no such word as feelingful, i made it up myself. I'm so emotional now... perhaps i did convey the meaning wrongly, i mean i'm full of emotions.. full of feelings.. not sadness, just some... plain excitement..

I dunno why. Probably i watched a few episodes of glee s2. Probably i'm now listening some cool and emo songs. I feel so Ohm~ now! Yee... ha!

Dun even feel like sleeping... and omg! my late sleeping habit gonna return to me soon.

I feel so excited now... I would probably even confess and kiss a stranger right now! (well, just kidding, mayb just in my imagination only). This is real awkward!

Anyway, my new laptop is coming tomoro! hoorayray ray ray rayr aryarayraryaryaryayawyayaryaryaysydaydalfdkasdbxfnaskdflasdfadasfdlasdpw.,

Oops.. lost control of myself for a while. I apologize for that, but i gotta sleep now.. it's 2 am already!

1 comments:

I AM A BLOGGER said...

wow, muz blog abt ur new laptop....^^