Friday, May 27, 2011

Awkward Moment

I was feeling so bad just now.
While I was driving home happily, there's this call from XXX company, asking my decision whether to work at Penang or KL. HOWEVER, I've decided to reject that job offer but I haven't informed her. She's a lovely and helpful lady and I was forced to decline the offer.
It was very awkward and embarrassing, for that moment. And i felt very bad for causing her so much inconvenience. Rejecting a job offer... isn't as simple as it seems.

4 comments:

AJ said...

from which company??so u sure witht he shell d??

I AM A BLOGGER said...

I havent really officially congratzzz

You are free from student life!!!! yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Actually, no nid to feel awkward, i think she got a lot of backups..hhahahaa

Wei Han said...

lol. from XXX company.
It's either shell or petronas now. but probably shell.

thanks XJ. should be, quite a well known company.

Unknown said...

congratz :) don't forget to treat me coffee when u receive ur first month salary lah