Saturday, October 3, 2009

Facial skin treatment

Dear all, I have a friend who is a guy went to facial skin treatment today. lol. Okay la.. Since you all are my loyal blog readers, let me be honest to you. I went to facial skin treatment today ;). It was not my original plan to do this skin treatment actually. My mom made appointment for me and asked me to go. I know how bad is my skin, and so, I went to this place called "Women's Zone".


"Women's Zone", I felt so reluctant to enter at first. I am a man eh! But still, with my damaged and yet thicker face, I entered the place. Jennifer was the one who 'took care' of me. I told her how nervous i was, as I was in Women's ZONE. lol.. Feeling so insecure to be surrounded by ladies. (3 ladies only) Anyway, i lie on the 'kind of operation chair' and wait for the 'operation' to be done.


There were several phases. The first and second phase, Jennifer and her assistant put some unknown thingy on my face and later wash them away. I guess it was some facial foam probably. The service includes a little bit of facial massage which is kinda comfortable and made me sleepy.


Nightmare started at 3rd phase! but 3rd phase wasn't the most scary one. It was steaming phase. They use a steamer which kinda works like a hair dryer that emit hot air. And the hot air was really hot, i guess as the name implies, it was steam. It was so uncomfortable at first that I thought my face was going to melt. Never had my face experienced this kind of temperature. This was my torture number 1. 


After 15 minutes of steaming, the REAL nightmare has come!!! The phase 4: pimples and blackhead removal. Those who had seen my face knew how many pimples and hidden black head i have in my face. And yeah, she was going to remove them all! IT WAS SOO SOOO SOOO PAINFUL! Do you think she was using her fingers to pinch the pimples and black head? NO! NOT AT ALL. My eyes were covered by some cloth at that time, therefore i couldnt really see what 'instrument' she was using. But it was like some kind of metal toothpick shape. Sharp edge and small surface area thingy, pinching my face.. One word to describe: Pain! Another word to describe: Anguish! Before she pinched them out, she used something that i felt like a knife to cut open the skin, so that she could pinch them easier later. Okay, i know i repeated many times, PAINNNN!!

After the nightmare over, of course my face had various and plenty of 'cuts' and 'bruises'. The phase 5 is to use some kind of tools which can sooth my skin and it is very comfortable because it's cold cold one. If you describe pimples removal is hell, then this phase is the heaven. 

Phase 6 and phase 7 is to put mask for 20 mins and apply gel and some facial washing foam on my face. And that's the end of the treatment..

When I left the room, and look into the mirror. WAH!! so pretty and smooth the skin! Dream la~ My face now looks even worse than my worst period (form 2). Too many bruises, whole face was red in colour. They told me, my face will be nice after a week, hopefully. She said how severe my skin was. I expect the treatment to last only half an hour, but it actually lasts more than 2 hours. lol.. kesian my skin.. I'm thinking should i attach a picture of me now here. Coz it's very ugly.. Shud i care about my 'reputation'?

11 comments:

AJ said...

lolz...lolz...!!!
I wan see ur post-facial treatment face!!!!!!haha...

Wei Han said...

i dun hav camera.. cant show u..
lol.. my webcam cant show the 'real' face... it always helps me hide flaws in my face.. so no point showing u.. but i did take one pic with the webcam la

AJ said...

lolz...den u fast fast use a high pixel hp take it down first before it recover,n also after it recover take again...before n after,kakaka

Little Bee said...

Haha..when i went for my first-time facial treatment, I cried coz i couldn't bare the super duper painfulness. But part of the reason also because they needle-like thing stimulate my tear gland. But ur face will really turns better one week later one.

♥єrlίnα said...

T.T
i cant go for facial ler...

Wei Han said...

why cant

Jenny Ngu said...

i understand ur feeling soooo much! hahaha~

Wei Han said...

wah.. since when jenny will visit my post?

Jenny Ngu said...

cannot meh :P

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!

Anonymous said...

Genial dispatch and this enter helped me alot in my college assignement. Thanks you on your information.