Monday, February 14, 2011

oh~ KL again

It was an abrupt and sudden decision. And yeah, I went to KL again. Reason? For fun, it’s as simple as that.

What I did there? Sing K, Movies and Playing games at cyber café, something that I could do in Ipoh as well. Now I know the real reason I went to KL: Friends.

Again, I enjoyed having those outings with Talung, Wern Yet, Ken and Tet Khiun. What I really like about it was the stressless moment, the pure holiday fun kind of mood. Life has too much troubles and unwanted incidents; vacation with friends is definitely a way for myself to escape from it.

Of course, the motivators that make me choose to go KL instead of Penang are:
  1. Tet Khiun’s exceptional welcoming behavior
  2.  Wern Yet’s birthday

I always feel uneasy for troubling Tet Khiun to stay over at his house. I know it definitely brings inconvenience to him and his housemates. And due to this, I don’t want to continuously giving him trouble by staying over his house, I don’t want to make him feel like I was manipulating him or what. But his welcoming behavior makes me feel comfortable of staying over again and thus it serves as the main motivator for me to come over to KL.

Wy’s birthday is another motivator. And well, I didn’t even know whether he would actually have time to meet me. In other words, I would have gone to KL regardless. However, I did really want to let him have a personalized birthday celebration if he doesn’t have one on his birthday. Sharing birthday celebrations all the time could be quite disappointing sometimes (it’s worse if the celebration falls a few days after one’s birthday). I did throw a birthday celebration for him, a crude one though. I felt a little bit embarrassed of it, it could be the worst celebration I ever did for a friend. Although I kinda put the blame on his not-so-supporting friends, I know I could always do a better celebration despite the un-supporting friends. So, I actually felt bad for it. But what’s done was done, and I did throw him a personalized birthday. And well, I’m not his closest friend or girl friend, thus I think it should be sufficient, though I could do better.  Mentioned bout the celebration, I admit I was the organizer of it. But I too was impressed by Talung, Ken and Jessica.  They were ‘literally’ celebrating his birthday twice, only something that closed friends would do.

To shorten the post, I decided to summarize some important points/events of the trip into few point forms. (Although I originally intended to write each of them into one paragraph, causing this post to be another super long post)
  • Sing-K overall was fun. And I just discovered the most expensive peanuts in the world - Redbox
  •  I get to know a new friend, Jessica.  She is pretty, cute and approachable.
  • For the first time, I purchase movie tickets on uncollected-reserved-seats. Never thought it would actually work, I thought we wouldn’t be able to watch movie that night as the tickets were practically sold out.
  • All’s Well Ends Well 2011 is hilarious. Lol. There were some scenes that cause me to laugh uncontrollably.
  • I did something illegal by staying over at some place. And I enjoyed it. XP
  • I felt guilty for abandoning Tet Khiun for whole day.
  • My sense of direction was not so bad after all. I managed to find my way from one place to another place by myself.  And omg, I’m proud of myself. Lol.
  • I didn’t eat any fancy meal throughout the trip but I’m not feeling disappointed. I wonder why. I wanted to eat Chilis for a long time, but I never got to eat it, and still I don’t feel disappointed. I guess the reason should be ‘money running low’
  • I enjoyed playing DoTA at the cyber café. Tried many new heroes and feel pretty comfortable using them, I’m a more pro player right now. LOL
  • I ate breakfast alone in KL Central on Sunday, while I was waiting for my bus departure time. The breakfast actually… taste bad! Should have taken McBreakfast.
  • I felt pretty sad for leaving KL. Uhh! The end of my wonderland...
  •  I felt even sadder when I was driving back to Uni. Yeah, I was in emo mode back then.
  •  I would like to come back to KL more often, provided if I have more money and no disagreement from my parents. KL feels so.. second home.
  •  I didn’t take any pictures. Partly because Wy has a better camera; partly because I have way too much pimples on my face; partly because I don’t really have mood to take picture.

That’s all for this post. Point forms are indeed much easier to read.

Happy Valentine’s Day for the sweet couples! Happy Single-Doesn’t-Matter Day to all the singles, including me! Haha. I made another oath to test my determination again by not logging in facebook on Valentine’s Day. I dunno why I wanted to do it, to avoid some posts that I wouldn’t love to see in fb maybe? 

Roommateless night… I had never been left alone by roommate before. Felt a bit empty, something I wouldn’t feel if I’m not single. Erm… I didn’t mean anything by saying that, dun misinterpret.  Good night!     



0 comments: