Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Humans are jz plain selfish!

In this post, i am not going to complain to you how XX acts like a selfish bastard (i guess my usage of words getting rougher after reading some fiction novels) or how YY selfishly annoyed everyone else. It's different, it's about me.

For privacy issue, the story is something like this. Someone asked me a question that if i told him the answer, it will bring disadvantage to me. So, i wanted to lie. But instead, i chose to tell him the honest answer. However, it was not bcoz of the kindness in me, it was simply because the person knows that i knew the answer and i cannot lie about it. What a sad thing in life. Humans are just selfish.. or maybe just me... (but i seriously doubt so).

Does it mean if he doesnt know that i know the answer, i will lie to him and say i dunno? High possibility! unless the kindness in me strikes. I might feel guilty when i have to lie to my friends for selfishness purpose. :(

3 comments:

AJ said...

sometime I did lie too for the sake of my own!haha,human is selfish...so it is normal

Wei Han said...

and lies can just come out so fluently that even i also almost thought i was telling the truth. :/

AJ said...

=.='''' haha...