Saturday, August 8, 2009

About returning to the infected school.

I returned UTP today, which is a Saturday. This surprised many people though.. even myself. Most of my friends will only return UTP on Sunday. Probably afraid of getting infected, or simply just want to have another one day holiday. H1n1 holiday was great, but meaningless. Besides watching few dramas and read some novel plus playing some games, i've done nothing. Oh yeah, glad to say, i spent 2 hours to study for the whole 1 week holiday. 

Anyway, one of the reasons i returned UTP today is to do a screening check. Since UTP seems like highly in H1n1 risk, everyone has to do a screening check before entering hostel. Well, hopefully it can stop the infection from spreading. Well, i was heading to the Main Hall for screening immediately after i reached UTP. After filling up the form, I approached to the counter. Giving him my metrics card so that he could 'identify' me. After that one of the medical officers use a tool to get my temperature. He used tat tool aiming at my forehead, and 'beeep' ! A laser beam shot into my forehead and a hole was formed at my forehead. Ignoring the pain and the blood, I took my blade and immediately killed one of them. The other medical officers tried to use the 'laser gun' to shoot me again, but he failed.

okay.. i was crapping.. Let's go back to the real story, the medical officer used the tool to take my temperature. "beep", he looked at the reading, a weird look appeared on his face. He decided to try again, "beep", an even weirder look appear on this face. Then he whispered to another medical officer, and kindly asked me to go to the corner side of the hall which was labelled 'isolated area'. My immediate response is "HAA!?? kena ar?". I dunno whether the medical officers are evil or not, coz they looked very happy to see my response. They said "BELUM tentu lagi, rehat situ dulu". lol. Never mind, then i sat at the empty isolated area. 

I'm not sure how did i feel. I was the first one to enter the isolated zone. Should i feel glad? maybe. But i'm very healthy ya.. weird.. Something HAPPY happened, i saw 3 more ppl joined me in isolated area (oh? i'm evil?) . At least i'm not lonely, after getting quarantined for 3 minutes. The officer called my name and attempted to check my temperature again. First time in my life, so nervous of checking my own temperature. After the "beep" sound coming from the tool (equipment), his face isnt tat weird anymore. Then he said I'm safe. However, his evilness appeared again, he said "satu kali lagi", i guess he really wanted me to get H1N1. (just kidding). "beep", he said i'm okay can go back loo...

Back to my house, it's empty there.. Out of 11 housemates, only 1 returned. Empty UTP... sigh.. UTP reopens loo... still in holiday mood tim.. Zzz... 

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Haha, that fighting thing was funny :D

Wei Han said...

lol.. 多谢捧场

Anonymous said...

It agree, the helpful information

Anonymous said...

Magnificent phrase and it is duly

Anonymous said...

On mine, it not the best variant


I suggest you to visit a site on which there is a lot of information on this question. Hot Health