Saturday, December 17, 2011

Something Funny that happened!

It was really funny.

It happened today when I was on my way to buy my lunch.. I was thinking of buying KFC as I really miss the zinger burger. So, I drove my wife, Proton Persona to a nearby KFC.. (which is not really near btw)

On my way to that KFC, there's a rather serious traffic jam ahead. Normally I wouldn't really care about it, would have just stayed in my car listening songs from RedFM (yeah, this is the channel i listen these days, not bad) while waiting for the traffic jam to resolve. But today was different, it was such a serious traffic jam that no car is actually moving..

I've waited for like 20 minutes and there was still no changes with the situation. Then people started to get frustrated. Some of the impatient drivers started to make their cars speak (yeah, there's a word for it-- honk). After that, some of the more 8 (erm... synonym for 'curious') drivers started to get out of their cars to see the situation ahead.. At first, i was very patient for the situation. But after anohter 10 minutes, i started to become a bit curious also.. "WHAT actually happened in front??" was a big question in my head. After a minute of short dilemma on whether to go out c or not, I made my mind and turned off my car's engine, heading to the 'crime scene'.

While I was walking near to the 'crime scene', there are a lot ppl approach that area as well. Most of them were as curious as me.... And finally... we saw the reason why it had such a big traffic jam!

Guess what? The reason that caused such a heavy traffic jam was because...
"There's a tensed battle between Pikachu and Harry Potter!!"

...
..
.

Yeah.... In case u are not aware, your reaction to the sentence above was the 'something funny that happened' mentioned in the title. LOL. (long time never write crappy post, heee)

0 comments: