Tuesday, October 18, 2011

4 hours for 5 seconds.

Just had my convocation ceremony yesterday..
and... exactly 4 hours are wasted just for 5 seconds walking + getting scroll, a fake scroll some more. It is very boring, i can't imagine how my parents stand it.

Convocation means nothing to me. But since, the graduation robe is like my one and only chance to wear it. So, i have no regret attending ler.

For future graduates, bring along ur ipad, notebook, story book and whatever... to the ceremony. It's going to be very very boring.

By the way, thanks for those giving me convo gifts. I really thought i'm going to go home empty handed, thanks for the surprises. :)

7 comments:

SengYee said...

Happy Graduation day..:D

Joycelyn Tan said...

Congrats upon ur graduation!
:)

Unknown said...

Congrats weihan. so regretful that i didn't attend my convo :(

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
AJ said...

boleh bawa other things into the hall meh?/btw,FAKE scroll?!!!!!!!!!hahahaa...i duno bout it leh!!!!now onli i know it!

Calvin Lee said...

happy graduation and thanks for the good advice =)

AJ said...

ooo!soon to be kok leong's turn!haha old old liao la!