Saturday, November 12, 2011

A New Start in a New Place

And so here i am, away from home and KL, ended up at a strange place that I've never been before.
This is the first time I came to east coast, and I'm gonna based here permanently. How odd it was, I can imagine that I end up staying at Penang, KL, Kedah, Johor or even Malacca, but not Kuantan.

Kuantan is a nice place though, similar to Ipoh, quite peaceful in a way. There's heavier traffic jam issue here and food is slightly more expensive. A nice place to stay i would say. However, I'm not very glad to be here, coz i'm lonely.

I've no friends here. All my colleagues are new and M (dont mean to be racist), housemates are uncles and aunties or.. grandma? Nearest friend is at least few hundred kilometres away. How sad is that?

A new job position, new place and new people.. it's a new start. Hope i can cope well in this pleasant place.

6 comments:

AJ said...

faster earn more money n transfer back here!!!!!!dun stay there too long ar!

SengYee said...

haha..enjoy there..
kuantan dun have much nice food as compared to ipoh..:p

gobn888 said...

New start supposed to be exciting one~ huhu....take up the challenge!!!

Eric Kenji said...

sure i will go visit u during the next sembreak...

Shwu Fei said...

All the BEST~~
Stay Positive ;)

Wei Han said...

thanks guys (girls). :)