Sunday, July 24, 2011

The Dark Days

Do you have this memory of experiencing a period of total sadness and pain? In that period, you were always suffered, despair and helpless.. Yeah, I have it and I called it the Dark Days..

Although the Dark Days were long gone, I keep on thinking and recalling about that particular period. There's something I don't understand. Why did i react that negatively during that moment? The sadness and pain were real; but i found it silly to feel that way. This is really weird.

Anyway, i'm very glad that the Dark Days were over. Let's hope that you (readers) and me will never have dark days again in the future. :D

2 comments:

Unknown said...

in my opinion, there is always dark time in our life, however, we need positive attitude to brighten dark days ;)

Calvin Lee said...

Time is the best healer =)