Sunday, May 16, 2010

A letter to my long abandoned blog

Hi "A place to dump my memory",

Sorry, I know I have been abandoned you for some time. Hope you don't mind. I suppose you didn't get a lot of attention from other readers as well during all these while. Cannot blame them, how would people read you if you don't have new interesting posts for them?

I know you are bored. But, you have to forgive me, really. Recently I had become more busy than I was in uni life. I'm not sure if this is going to make you feel better. I had ignored other ppl's blog as well, so it's not just you. ;) you are not alone.

Hmm.. a friend of mine indirectly made me remember you, and made me visit you now. You should probably thank her for that. lol

Oh well, it's 2 am.. time flies with no reason. I wonder why it is 2 am now already. I thought it would just be 1am. swt.. I havent started reading my novel. Wondering when i will be able to finish it.

Anyway, that's all for today. I will try to dump more memory into you, if i have time. Have a nice time, and i hope this post makes someone read you. Bye, my blog.

Yours sincerely,
Owner

0 comments: